Snake Eyes Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT 4 1.0 and 1.1 clan


+3
SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
GoldMan
Liakos
7 posters

    Euro 2012

    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 am

    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Djuro wrote:that was fcking goal from offside...
    Before that Jesus Navas received the pass from Iniesta he was in line with Iniesta...

    Btw I wanted 1-1 instead of Italy pass to quarter...
    how much was spain?
    SnakeEyes|Conan
    SnakeEyes|Conan


    Število prispevkov : 143
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Kraj : HRVATSKA

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Conan Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Djuro wrote:that was fcking goal from offside...
    Before that Jesus Navas received the pass from Iniesta he was in line with Iniesta...

    Btw I wanted 1-1 instead of Italy pass to quarter...


    In your dreams nub + the penalty
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208865_436794823010044_1549776379_n.jpg
    avatar
    Ovechkin


    Število prispevkov : 228
    Join date : 2011-03-29

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Ovechkin Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am

    SnakeEyes|Djuro wrote:that was fcking goal from offside...

    no it wasnt.

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Offsides

    + fifas rules. last page(10) image #13. exactly same play.

    http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/worldfootball/clubfootball/01/37/04/27/interpretation_law11_en.pdf
    Gumias
    Gumias


    Število prispevkov : 401
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Age : 30

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Gumias Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm

    SnakeEyes|Conan wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Djuro wrote:that was fcking goal from offside...
    Before that Jesus Navas received the pass from Iniesta he was in line with Iniesta...

    Btw I wanted 1-1 instead of Italy pass to quarter...


    In your dreams nub + the penalty
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208865_436794823010044_1549776379_n.jpg
    Learn football rulez pls Embarassed Razz
    SnakeEyes|Conan
    SnakeEyes|Conan


    Število prispevkov : 143
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Kraj : HRVATSKA

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Conan Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 pm

    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Conan wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Djuro wrote:that was fcking goal from offside...
    Before that Jesus Navas received the pass from Iniesta he was in line with Iniesta...

    Btw I wanted 1-1 instead of Italy pass to quarter...


    In your dreams nub + the penalty
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208865_436794823010044_1549776379_n.jpg
    Learn football rulez pls Embarassed Razz


    footbal rules? check this 100% Penalty + from this counter attack spain makes his goal so pls stfu.Euro 2012 - Page 3 223980_398471520188583_1440889261_n
    avatar
    Ovechkin


    Število prispevkov : 228
    Join date : 2011-03-29

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Ovechkin Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 pm

    well its true that croatia shoulda got penalty kick moments earlier but still spains goal wasnt offside.
    Gumias
    Gumias


    Število prispevkov : 401
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Age : 30

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Gumias Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

    Don't make a drama pls tell me how many warnings got Croatian's player when they punish some spainish's player 0...Really I don't understand why Croatia played at min 60-70 played slowly how if they didn't have to hit a goal to pass to quarter, they just waited some counterattacks to do something with Modric alone, they had like 8 players near to soccer goalkeeper line, was nice tactic but dont expect to hit 1-2 like that, they played great with that tactic but needed a goal which ''San Iker''cleared from Rakitic...

    Really I wanted Croatia in quarter than Italy but dont tell me we won coz the referees Sleep
    SnakeEyes|Conan
    SnakeEyes|Conan


    Število prispevkov : 143
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Kraj : HRVATSKA

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Conan Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 am

    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:Don't make a drama pls tell me how many warnings got Croatian's player when they punish some spainish's player 0...Really I don't understand why Croatia played at min 60-70 played slowly how if they didn't have to hit a goal to pass to quarter, they just waited some counterattacks to do something with Modric alone, they had like 8 players near to soccer goalkeeper line, was nice tactic but dont expect to hit 1-2 like that, they played great with that tactic but needed a goal which ''San Iker''cleared from Rakitic...

    Really I wanted Croatia in quarter than Italy but dont tell me we won coz the referees Sleep

    Oki lets stop fight, we cant anything change Wink
    GoldMan
    GoldMan


    Število prispevkov : 791
    Join date : 2011-03-04
    Age : 28
    Kraj : Hungary

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  GoldMan Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 am

    i like to laugh on football fans whose never played football but they know evrything about it and they say "football rules", let's learn them etc.

    omg guys...don't b seriously :s

    on pic, when the spanish guy is touching croatian's t-shirt...it is tipically...3-4 same moment / 1 corner...
    near 20 same moment on 1 match :S omg...NO REFREE WHO GIVE PENALTY BECOUSE OF THIS :S


    Spanish goal wasn't offside...that's gif a proof it
    SnakeEyes|Conan
    SnakeEyes|Conan


    Število prispevkov : 143
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Kraj : HRVATSKA

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Conan Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 am

    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:i like to laugh on football fans whose never played football but they know evrything about it and they say "football rules", let's learn them etc.

    omg guys...don't b seriously :s

    on pic, when the spanish guy is touching croatian's t-shirt...it is tipically...3-4 same moment / 1 corner...
    near 20 same moment on 1 match :S omg...NO REFREE WHO GIVE PENALTY BECOUSE OF THIS :S


    Spanish goal wasn't offside...that's gif a proof it


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 pm

    Portugal 1-0 Chec
    GoldMan
    GoldMan


    Število prispevkov : 791
    Join date : 2011-03-04
    Age : 28
    Kraj : Hungary

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  GoldMan Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 pm

    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 wrote:Portugal 1-0 Chec

    Cristiano Rolling Eyes
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm

    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 wrote:Portugal 1-0 Chec

    Cristiano Rolling Eyes
    He sucked Exclamation NVM
    avatar
    Liakos


    Število prispevkov : 759
    Join date : 2011-08-10
    Age : 32
    Kraj : Greece

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Liakos Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 am

    German-Greece 4-2...they were better...anyways we were in the best 8 teams,it was a positive competition for us...germany has much more quality than us Wink
    GoldMan
    GoldMan


    Število prispevkov : 791
    Join date : 2011-03-04
    Age : 28
    Kraj : Hungary

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  GoldMan Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 am

    SnakeEyes|Liakos wrote:German-Greece 4-2...they were better...anyways we were in the best 8 teams,it was a positive competition for us...germany has much more quality than us Wink

    true
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 pm

    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Liakos wrote:German-Greece 4-2...they were better...anyways we were in the best 8 teams,it was a positive competition for us...germany has much more quality than us Wink

    true
    And in the principal team of germany there isnt even 1 german!
    Gumias
    Gumias


    Število prispevkov : 401
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Age : 30

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Gumias Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 pm

    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 wrote:
    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Liakos wrote:German-Greece 4-2...they were better...anyways we were in the best 8 teams,it was a positive competition for us...germany has much more quality than us Wink

    true
    And in the principal team of germany there isnt even 1 german!
    Ozil, khedira, Klose, Mario Gomez, Podolski, Jérôme Boateng, and more lol
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:28 pm

    SnakeEyes|Gumias wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 wrote:
    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Liakos wrote:German-Greece 4-2...they were better...anyways we were in the best 8 teams,it was a positive competition for us...germany has much more quality than us Wink

    true
    And in the principal team of germany there isnt even 1 german!
    Ozil, khedira, Klose, Mario Gomez, Podolski, Jérôme Boateng, and more lol
    all Exclamation Shocked
    GoldMan
    GoldMan


    Število prispevkov : 791
    Join date : 2011-03-04
    Age : 28
    Kraj : Hungary

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  GoldMan Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 pm

    and? they wear german's shirt and they play for gemany by heart :s
    SnakeEyes|Conan
    SnakeEyes|Conan


    Število prispevkov : 143
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Kraj : HRVATSKA

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Conan Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 pm

    Final : Spain vs Germany = 2:0
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm

    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:and? they wear german's shirt and they play for gemany by heart :s
    thats stupid if was german players portuguese players spain players etc.. would be more fair...
    avatar
    Ovechkin


    Število prispevkov : 228
    Join date : 2011-03-29

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Ovechkin Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 pm

    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 wrote:
    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:and? they wear german's shirt and they play for gemany by heart :s
    thats stupid if was german players portuguese players spain players etc.. would be more fair...

    whatthehell is u talking about? Neutral
    SnakeEyes|Conan
    SnakeEyes|Conan


    Število prispevkov : 143
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Kraj : HRVATSKA

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Conan Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:57 pm

    SnakeEyes|«doob» wrote:
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 wrote:
    SnakeEyes|GoldMan wrote:and? they wear german's shirt and they play for gemany by heart :s
    thats stupid if was german players portuguese players spain players etc.. would be more fair...

    whatthehell is u talking about? Neutral
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 am

    FUCK Exclamation was great game for both teams! but bruno alves gave all to spain win
    avatar
    Liakos


    Število prispevkov : 759
    Join date : 2011-08-10
    Age : 32
    Kraj : Greece

    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Liakos Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm

    Big Final Italy-Spain Exclamation
    I think it will be a nice match and both teams deserved to be in final Wink

    Sponsored content


    Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro 2012

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:23 am