Snake Eyes Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT 4 1.0 and 1.1 clan


5 posters

    Fs vs Sec

    avatar
    |Fs|Hutch


    Število prispevkov : 19
    Join date : 2011-03-22

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Fs vs Sec

    Post  |Fs|Hutch Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am

    where is the post guys? Very Happy
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am

    ?????
    Wolfyyy
    Wolfyyy


    Število prispevkov : 55
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 31
    Kraj : idk what kraj means, but Manchester maybe?

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  Wolfyyy Sun May 01, 2011 3:30 am

    Someone post it so he can get his ego boost.
    *sighs*
    avatar
    |Fs|Hutch


    Število prispevkov : 19
    Join date : 2011-03-22

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  |Fs|Hutch Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 am

    «SeC»Snooky<3 wrote:?????

    SeC got raped by Fs once more Very Happy
    AbombSquad
    AbombSquad


    Število prispevkov : 145
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 28
    Kraj : Veghel - The Netherlands

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  AbombSquad Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

    |Fs|Hutch wrote:
    «SeC»Snooky<3 wrote:?????

    SeC got raped by Fs once more Very Happy

    Well it was pure luck cuz server was in America and we lagged like hell.. spawn times were uneven.. so we couldnt spawn... Just big fail war No
    avatar
    |Fs|Hutch


    Število prispevkov : 19
    Join date : 2011-03-22

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  |Fs|Hutch Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

    AbombSquad wrote:
    |Fs|Hutch wrote:
    «SeC»Snooky<3 wrote:?????

    SeC got raped by Fs once more Very Happy

    Well it was pure luck cuz server was in America and we lagged like hell.. spawn times were uneven.. so we couldnt spawn... Just big fail war No


    what do you mean by spawntimes were uneven?

    and what about the round on your server where my mate had 320 ping Very Happy


    im still kind of missing a real post Very Happy didnt you say you post all wars? Very Happy
    AbombSquad
    AbombSquad


    Število prispevkov : 145
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 28
    Kraj : Veghel - The Netherlands

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  AbombSquad Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm

    Well counting spawn times wasnt possible cuz it was different whole time.. 2nd, 320 is not bcs far.. but about his own internet connection.. Mine is good.. but not to america thats why i failed... and as i told you on xfire i dont have screens.. So .
    avatar
    |Fs|Hutch


    Število prispevkov : 19
    Join date : 2011-03-22

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  |Fs|Hutch Sun May 01, 2011 9:24 pm

    AbombSquad wrote:Well counting spawn times wasnt possible cuz it was different whole time..
    haha why is that? its normal BS, and we spawnraped you without troubles :O Maybe you did an error whilst counting?

    AbombSquad wrote: 2nd, 320 is not bcs far.. but about his own internet connection.. Mine is good.. but not to america thats why i failed... and as i told you on xfire i dont have screens.. So .

    320 is because he lives far from EU.He isnt even from Europe/America but from oceania.still doesnt change the fact he pwned you with 320 ping xD
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3
    SnakeEyes|Snooky<3


    Število prispevkov : 609
    Join date : 2011-01-16
    Age : 26
    Kraj : :Facepalm:

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  SnakeEyes|Snooky<3 Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

    Shiro once again u can be a true pro winning our Better team-Abomb And Djuro
    Congratz u had become an pro.

    2 Vs 2??Clan War
    avatar
    |Fs|Hutch


    Število prispevkov : 19
    Join date : 2011-03-22

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  |Fs|Hutch Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

    «SeC»Snooky<3 wrote:Shiro once again u can be a true pro winning our Better team-Abomb And Djuro
    Congratz u had become an pro.

    2 Vs 2??Clan War

    you still didnt post the war guys Very Happy

    haha snook im a VIP players,just like the mates i played against.its a fact that we won against a team that consisted of SeC players.


    you need to listen snook, we dont play BS clanwars,ive told you before.

    you´ve got room to talk once you post the topic Wink

    all screenshots can be found on Fs website Wink
    Al3x
    Al3x


    Število prispevkov : 229
    Join date : 2011-01-13
    Age : 38

    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  Al3x Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm

    LOCKED

    Sponsored content


    Fs vs Sec   Empty Re: Fs vs Sec

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:02 am